- IMPORTANT SPORTS INFORMATION:
– Monday 19th, 2:45pm – Cross Country Parent Meeting in church sanctuary
– Tuesday 20th, 2:45pm $5 Physical Day for ANY/ALL Sports for the year
(please fill out the attached form and send $5 cash)
– Wednesday 21st, 2:45pm – 4pm, 1st Cross Country practice at school
If you would like to join the cross country Remind group, please click Join a Class and then use @TCALXC
Physical Forms have been sent home with students, but HERE is the link for a printable copy. Family History must be completed and signed by parent.
- Summer Reading and School Supply lists are available in Parent Documents. Click HERE.
- 2019-2020 School Calendar has been released. Click HERE or look in Parent Documents.
- 2019-2020 School Fees due by April 30th. Please see the Re-Enroll Page for more details (sent via Remind and Gradelink email in November 2018 and January 2019).
- Global Wildlife Field Trip has been POSTPONED to Wednesday, April 10th due to weather.
- Early Enrollment deadline is January 31st. Secure your spot in next year’s classroom and get half off registration fees! Click HERE to start the process!
- Community Open House will be Feb 5 in the Church at Addis Sanctuary 6:30 pm. Help us spread the word!
- Calendar Change: Half-Day has moved from 1/18 to 1/25/2019. After care will be provided.
- Find all of our printable Parent Documents HERE can also be found in the Parent Links dropdown menu.
Communication is a vital part of partnering with our parents - some like email, some like apps, some like good old fashioned paper. We have created this page in an effort to meet all of the communication preferences, and let you know all of the ways you can get...
We are constantly looking for ways to streamline communication with our TCA Families. In fact, one of our core values is being Family Centered, because we value the partnership we have with each and every one of our families. Although we have many ways for parents to...
Many parents have begun the search for summer camp options for their children. The Church at Addis is offering a day camp that will help parents who are looking for full-time child care during the summer, or just a drop in weekly camp. What makes the Addis Summer Fun...
Dear Prospective Parents, We have learned that the Arete Scholarship window has closed due to an overwhelming response from new applicants. We are saddened by this turn of events, as we know many of you planned to attend our Arete Workshop night scheduled for tomorrow...